Thursday, April 19, 2018

Pancakes galore

ONo seriously, I have a love affair with bread. I love it in every single form. I even love that dark black rye bread, the heavy nutty breads.  I love and adore breads.  There are few things better.

More than that, my daughter and I love pancakes.

Guys, I am a full time college student. (Biology major), and I love and adore my pancakes, I can pop two in my toaster, and eat them on the way to class. I can nom on them as I'm studying, or just as a snack while I wait for supper to come out of the crock pot.  


However, I cannot whip out pancakes any time I feel the urge, so I make a huge batch once or twice a month, depending on when we run out.

This isn't prepping for some kind of apocalypse it's just prepping for a busy life.

I refuse to use bisquick, why would I when I have flour, salt, eggs and baking powder in the house?


No comments:

Post a Comment